Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

So glad I am doing this post again this week! It really makes me think about what I am wearing and I feel better about myself ...

I took a photo last week, or I should say that I had LD take a photo, of what I wore on Wednesday, but his photo taking skills are not up to par. So you have me in the middle school bathroom again!

Starting at the bottom ...

My shoes are Bobs from Kohls. I really like these and they are similar to Toms, but not nearly as expensive! The jeans are from Maurices, the belt is from Wal-Mart and the cardigan is from Old Navy. You can't really tell but I have a white shirt on underneath that is from Down East and my favorite part of the outfit -- my $1 shirt from Wal-Mart. Yes, you read that right -- it was only $1 and from Wal-Mart of all places!

We don't have a ton of money for me to be buying new clothes right now, but a find like that I couldn't pass up.

2 comments:

  1. Your outfit is so cute!! I admite how you were able to piece together the belt and the shirt. I always have a hard time doing that - unless they came together as a set from the store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww ... Thanks Rachel! I had never worn belts before this summer, but I found they really help make things not feel so boxy. I actually got a bunch of my belts at Wal-Mart for only $8!

    ReplyDelete