Sunday, October 21, 2012

Another Pumpkin

When I picked up the other pumpkins at the Wood Connection I couldn't make up my mind between those and another style of pumpkin they had. For someone like me who is so indecisive a place like that is dangerous! Of course I decided to get both.

Here is my finished project for the other style of pumpkin.


This one would be really easy to make without buying the wood from a place like the Wood Connection because you just stack equal size wooden blocks on top of each other and then add a small part on the top for the stem. I then added some ribbon onto the stem to act like leaves.

The paper I used was from Echo Park from their Dots and Stripes line. The orange paint is the same that I used for the other ones and the brown is espresso. I distressed the edges of the paper with my Imaginisce sander.

So simple, but I really loves this pumpkin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment