Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Red Robin ... YUMMMMMM!


At least that is what my kiddos kept saying! Don't get me wrong ... I LOVE Red Robin, but I didn't think we would be going out to dinner after eating out all weekend while we were out of town. But who am I to deny my kiddos?!

DC sent me a text while I was in Math class and said that LD wanted to go to Red Robin for dinner because Red had come to his class during the day and passed out these stickers: 


I'm really glad we went. The food was great and LD and EM ate their whole kids meals! Their favorite part was getting their picture taken with Red. I can't get over how stinkin' happy LD looks! LD also enjoyed seeing other people from his school, including a couple of classmates and even the principal. 



What a fun family night out! It was a great way to support the school and be a part of the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment