Saturday, October 20, 2012

Getting Crafty on a Saturday Night

Yes ... you read that right! I'm actually doing a craft for myself! 

I wish I had a before picture, but silly me didn't take one and I can't seem to find one on the Wood Connection's blog or Facebook page. 


I painted these canyon orange (Americana paint from Michaels) and then added the the scrapbook paper to the larger pieces by tracing them and then cutting a bit smaller. The paper is from the Witch Hazel collection by October Afternoon. Next I added the smaller wood pieces to the front and then tied some ribbon around them. Finally, I added some wire to the tops to help it look more like the stem and the curly parts you sometimes find on pumpkins.

I think these are cute and they were super easy! Now onto another pumpkin project.

2 comments: