Thursday, November 1, 2012

What I wore Halloween Edition

I have never been one to go all out on Halloween costumes for myself so I'm not sure why I thought this year would be any different. 

It wasn't.

I initially bought a superwoman shirt that had a cape attached to it, but I ended up returning it so we would have enough money to buy some groceries. Then on Tuesday night I had to run to the store to buy a couple of things and I couldn't pass up getting into the holiday spirit.

I ended up buying these super cute footie pajamas!


I put my hair in pig tails, wore my footed pajamas and carried a baby and blankie all day. It was super comforable and a cute costume!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! I have some footie pj's. Maybe I'll have to use this idea next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is it like to sleep in footie pjs? I haven't done that yet, but I'm planning on wearing them for Christmas Eve.

      Delete