Sunday, October 14, 2012

My crafty side


You are probably wondering where the "crafty" part of my blog title comes into play. I seriously do craft -- it's just I've been focused on ONE project lately and now that I'm done with that I can move onto other things.

I've spent the last couple of months working on things for my brother's wedding. I made 60 invitations with RSVP cards, little cards that said where they were registered, a guest book and then some accessories for the wedding.

I'm so glad I was able to help and hopefully I saved them a few dollars while being able to use my creativity, but I'm glad to not use purple for a little bit!

These are the last things I had to do -- 50 thank you cards. I actually really like how they turned out. I was inspired by this layout by Kristy Lee at Scrapbooksteals.com.

I really like the detail with the color on color and knew it would be perfect for my thank you cards. 

So this is what I came up with.

I am officially done using purple for a while -- at least until I get the photos from my brother's wedding and decide to make them a scrapbook for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment