Monday, October 8, 2012

What I Wore -- Wedding Edition


    

So I was kind of obsessed with taking pictures of myself on Saturday. I feel like I looked great and it gave me a lot of confidence! 

This cute little dress is from Old Navy (I think I only paid $20!).

 the tights are from Target ($2.50) and the belt is from Wal-Mart (I bought it at the beginning of the summer for $8). 

You can't really see it in the photo but I have on some cute bracelets that are a bright red and silver and then some great earrings (all jewelry was from Old Navy and I think they were about $6 each). 

My shoes were from Express. I bought them last Christmas when I went to Vegas to hang out with my friend Jodi. I think I had worn them once ($30). 

Not too shabby for a wedding outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment