Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Friend Making Monday -- 2013



1. Share one thing that you plan to do for yourself in 2013.  I plan to focus on my health like never before. I know that is so cliche, but for me it is really true. I've already started making the changes so it's not like I'm waiting until January 1st to start -- I've been working on this for a while.
2. Share a good habit that you will continue doing into the new year. I will continue not to drink soda. I'm also going to stick with Weight Watchers even though the last few months I haven't progressed much. It's about sticking through it even in the bad times to make my eventual goal weight.
3. Do you make new year’s resolutions? If so, do you typically stick to them? I have previously  made  new years resolutions, but usually they are something I know I can keep so I don't feel bad if I didn't keep them. I didn't make any resolutions this year, but I am just going to continue making the good choices that I know I should be making.
4. Do you have any health goals for the new year? Of course I do! I am going to continue on my Weight Watchers journey and I'm going to try to do some sort of run/walk every month plus one so I can do 13 in 2013.
5. Share one thing that you plan to do in January. I am signed up for a 10-miler toward the end of the month. I'm super excited. I am also going to the presidential inauguration in a couple of weeks. I am beyond ecstatic for that one!
6. Do you have any travel plans for the coming year? If so, where are you most excited to go? Well, I'm headed to DC and in that trip we will be in Philadelphia, Maryland, Virginia and a layover in North Carolina. My family will go up to the Salt Lake area, San Diego and Las Vegas. I'm not sure of anything else at the moment.
7. What are your plans for New Year’s Eve? We just stayed home. We made some homemade pizza and just relaxed. I actually fell asleep about 10:30 and woke up on the recliner at 1:30. DC said he tried numerous times to get me up and I was just dead to the world.
8. What are your resolutions for 2013? See #3. 
9. What are you looking forward to most over the next 12 months? I am looking forward to having a more organized house. I'm also on board to be more fit and figuring out how to become more financially secure.
10. Share something unique that you hope to do in 2013. I can't really think of anything unique, but in general I just hope to be happy in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment