Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

This isn't the most exciting outfit ever, but I think it says a lot about where I am right now. 


Clothes really do help determine how you look and feel about yourself. I have a whole new respect for the TLC show What Not to Wear. I could definitely use some new clothes via Clinton and Stacey right about now, but then again I don't want to spend a bunch of money on new clothes when I am no where near where I want to be. 

Anyway, my baggy clothes are at least comfortable for a cool winter day :)

My jeans are from Maurices. These ones used to be my tight jeans, but now they are all baggy, especially in the back area. 

The sweater is from Old Navy. 

The reddish shirt I have on underneath is from a mud run I did back in October or so. 

I'm also wearing my favorite bracelet from my Europe and I finally put my wedding ring back on because it actually fits my finger and isn't too tight!

It should be noted that my shoes are Doc Martins. I've always thought they looked like bowling shoes and they are at least a size too big for me, but I bought them back when having Doc's was cool and I didn't care that they didn't fit, they were just cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment