Go check out All The Weigh and share your responses there :)
Getting To Know Each Other
1. What is your favorite color? Pink, Purple and black. Although I’m known to sport some Aggie blue and some SDSU red.
2. Share one or more of your talents. People say I’m pretty good at scrapbooking. I absolutely LOVE to do it, but I don’t often have time.
3. If you were spending the day getting to know someone new, where would you want to go? I would want to go somewhere quiet where we could talk, but also somewhere where I wasn’t completely alone that could help spur conversation. A coffee house maybe?
4. What is your favorite meal? I’m not sure on a favorite meal. I love to eat Subway and I really, really LOVE Mexican food. YUM!
5. Do you prefer to text or talk? It depends. If I just want to say hi I think a text is great, but if it is more than just to see what’s up then I talk to talk – unless I don’t know them and then I’m good with texting. I hate doing cold calls.
6. Share something about yourself that might surprise someone that you’re getting to know. I interview former Utah Jazz basketball player Jeff Hornacek for the team magazine when I was in 8th grade. It was such an incredibly cool experience.
7. Do you color your hair? Yes. I’ve done it professionally and then more recently I’ve done it at home because I can’t afford the salon anymore. I have to cover up all of these random grays that I have. I need to do it soon because I’m not loving the current color of reddish that I have in it.
8. Do you wear glasses or contacts? Yes. I wear my contacts during the day and then my glasses in bed and first thing in the morning.
9. What is your favorite breakfast food? I really like Cheerios, especially Honey Nut.
10. Would your friends say that you’re sarcastic? No. I don’t think they would. I try to be, but I’m not really.
11. Do you prefer salty or sweet? I like a mixture of both.
12. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? It sounds weird, but I kind of look for that tall, dark and handsome look. Not that I’m looking – I’m very happily married, but when I see a guy I definitely notice if he is my type or not.
13. What is the last movie you watched? At the theater the last movie I saw was Frankenweenie. At home the kids had on Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
14. Are you religious? I would like to think so, but I don’t have the opportunity to go to church as often as I would like.
15. Are you a neat freak, a slob, or somewhere in between? I’m somewhere in between. I’m definitely not as tidy as I would like to be, but I don’t consider myself a slob.
16. Share something from your bucket list that you hope to do someday. I really want to go to Australia and New Zealand and swim with the dolphins and hold a koala bear. Seriously – I have wanted to do this as long as I can remember.
17. Are you a risk taker, or do you prefer to play it safe? I definitely like to play it safe. I’m scared of change and I always worry about the consequences.
18. Have you ever worn braces? Yep. I had them on when I was in junior high and my sophomore year of high school. They weren’t too bad. I have permanent retainers in my mouth right now. It’s a pain when I go to the dentist because they have to floss in between each tooth. It kind of hurts.
19. Would you rather spend an evening at a theater or at a club? Like a movie theater or a performance theater? I wouldn’t like a club, but I think I could hang at a movie theater.
20. If you could have three wishes, what would one of them be? I would wish to be happy and healthy with myself. I think I am getting there, but it is still a work in progress.