Friday, January 11, 2013

The Biggest Loser Episode 2 (thoughts and spoilers)

I actually finished this episode a couple of days ago, but I forgot to do a post on it.

All I can say is POOR WHITE TEAM!

Jillian must be so frustrated with the fact that her team has twice won the challenge, but lost the weigh in. I know I would be!

The challenge started with the teams getting to meet Antonio Gates from the San Diego Chargers. He seems like a great guy and inspirational for the contestants to meet.

I have to say that I LOVED Allison's Chargers jersey. I want it so bad!

The contestants had to run through various football drills and the team with the fastest scores won. The prize was pretty cool -- the child that is on their team would win a bunch of money for their school for new equipment and then an NFL player of their choice would come and speak to their school. That would be a dream come true!

Like I said, the white team won.

The weigh in again featured a red line. It was almost like you could see it coming. Nathan had kind of had a breakthrough with Jillian and himself, yet he was sent packing because he had the lowest amount of weight loss. This was especially sad for Jeff, a member of the blue team, who probably felt super guilty since he didn't lose any weight and got to stay on the ranch whereas Nathan had to go home and he had lost a decent amount.

I do have to say Nathan looked great after he went home. He had lost like 40 pounds and was much more active. He even proposed to his girlfriend.

I can't wait for another episode and hopefully I can have a more timely recap!

No comments:

Post a Comment