Friday, January 4, 2013

Another funky tooth

I never thought I would have to worry about messed up teeth for my children. DC and I both had braces, but they were more just to straighten our teeth some more than for anything else. 

And now insert the picture of LD's most recent adult tooth coming in.


The front tooth on the right of the picture is his first adult tooth. It seems to be coming in just fine after we were finally able to get the other one out. Now he has another tooth coming in behind the tooth to the left of the adult tooth behind the wiggly tooth. 

The front tooth is getting close to ready to come out, but the tooth behind it is totally crooked. I'm hoping once we get the baby tooth out there is some more room and the adult tooth straightens up. 

Here's hoping! I better start saving up for braces now just in case, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment