It's another Friend Making Monday! I absolutely love it and look forward to it every week. If you haven't done it before go check out Kenlie's blog at alltheweigh.com and play along. Here are my responses for this week.
1. What is the last movie you saw in a theater? My mother-in-law and I took the kids to the cheap theater to see Frankenweenie. We were going to go see the final Twilight movie, Breaking Dawn Part II, but it wasn't playing at any times that would work for us. Oh well -- I'll see it eventually.
2. How old were you when you had your first kiss? Goodness -- is it sad to say that I'm not sure? Evidently it wasn't very memorable.
3. Share the coolest thing that you’ve done so far in 2013. 2013 has just been pretty chill around the house so far. The one super cool thing that I'm doing coming up is going to Washington D.C. this Friday with a group of 8th and 9th graders to see the presidential inauguration. That is something I'll be able to cross off my bucket list and remember for years to come. I hope to make it a tradition to take kids on the trip.
4. What kind of cell phone do you use? Do you love it? I have a Samsung Galaxy S III. I do love it, but I hate T-Mobile where I live. We don't have 3G or 4G so I pay for the data and the fancy phone, but it doesn't work to all of its capabilities here.
5. How many times do you plan to workout this week? I already did 20 minutes this morning on the exercise bike. I plan to try to squeeze something in every day this week. I would like to drop one pound this week at Weight Watchers so I can say that I've lost 15 pounds total since I've been going.
6. What is your favorite movie from the 80′s? I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dirty Dancing! I had to double check that it was 80s (1987 to be exact!), but there is just something about that movie that I could watch it a million times and never get sick of it. My favorite movie about the 80s is the Wedding Singer. Same thing -- I could watch it on and on and on.
7. If you could choose one character from a TV show or a movie to fall head over heels for you, who would it be? I'm not really sure. I really like Will from The Good Wife. I don't know that I would want him to fall head over heals for me, but there is something intriguing about him.
8. If you could eat one food everyday for the rest of your life without gaining any weight as a result, what would you choose? I get kind of sick of foods when I have them too often and I'm trying to be good so I don't want to have negative food messing with my mind. I can't think of a single food, but I would love to go to SoupPlantation/Sweet Tomatoes every day for the rest of my life. I would absolutely love that!
9. What is your favorite flower? I've always like carnations. Especially when you can put some food coloring in the water and the edges change color -- so pretty!
10. Did you watch the Golden Globes last night? Yes, but not the whole thing. We had the last couple of hours on and I saw the end. I was telling DC that in the TV category they should have different awards for network and cable shows. It just doesn't seem fair that some of the shows are up against each other. Oh well! Life isn't really fair.