Friday, January 11, 2013

Thursday Night Hoops

This time of year on a Tuesday or Thursday night you will often times find me sitting outside the middle school gym taking money for the girls and boys freshman basketball games.I love doing this. It's easy money, I can have my kids with me and they are seeing people be active and not just sitting in front of the TV. 


This is my view. It wasn't too busy last night because it was raining and really windy.


I absolutely LOVE this picture of EM. I took a picture before this and her eyes were closed. I told her to make sure her eyes stay open and she does just the opposite with the biggest grin ever! She is a little stinker and she knows it!


This is a great picture of LD! He loves coming to the games with me. Last night he was running around with the kids of another teacher and having a great time. He likes to interact with other kids and isn't afraid to try to make new friends. When it's a boys game he is especially excited because his teacher comes to the games. Her son is on the school team and LD just gets a kick out of seeing her outside of the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment