Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday



I'm really feeling more comfortable in my skin lately. I think it helps having a few new items that actually fit my body and don't just sag.

My shirt is our faculty shirt at school from last year. We were supposed to get new ones this year, but that didn't happen.

The jeans are "skinny" jeans from Old Navy.

The brown boots are from the Forever Young shoe store in our mall. I absolutely LOVE them! So excited that I finally have some cute boots.

The necklace is Marc Jacobs. It's a super cute little postcard that I got from my brother and sister in law for my birthday. It says Marc Jacobs on one side and then it says with love (a heart) on the other side. I try to wear it whenever I can! I tried finding a link for the necklace, but it looks like Marcjacobs.com doesn't have them anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment