I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Kenlie's blog and I always look forward to Friend Making Monday. If you haven't done it before you definitely should! Here are my responses for the week:
Simple Questions1. Outside my window I see…nothing. I'm in my classroom right now and I don't have any windows. I can't wait for our new school to be built.
2. My kitchen counters are…a dark brown granite. I absolutely love them! Now if only I could keep them cleaned off.
3. Yesterday I drank…some water, milk and apple juice.
4. My cell phone is…my lifeline. I have the Galaxy S 3 and I can't tell you how much I love it! Now if only T-Mobile would get 3G/4G service here my world would be perfect.
5. My computer is…everywhere. I have the computer I use at school and then we have a laptop and a desktop computer at home. I also have an Ipad (for work) and my cell phone and Nook both have Internet access as well. You could say that I am very well connected.
6. My favorite reality show is…whatever one I'm watching at the moment. I started Biggest Loser last night (more on that to come later) and I am so excited for this season.
7. My workouts are…getting better. I did the exercise bike for 20 minutes this morning and I'm trying to add some random things like lunges and squats.
8. The last book I read is…really good. It was the final book in a series by Cindy M. Hogan called Created. The first books were Watched and Protected. They are young adult books, but that is just my style.
9. My week will be….crazy busy! I have so much going on today and then tomorrow and Thursday I'm taking money at basketball games at night. It will definitely fly by.
10. So far 2013 has been…pretty good. I'm more determined than ever to achieve my goals and I'm really seeing differences in myself already.