Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What I (DID NOT) Wear Wednesday

I'm a little out of the habit of doing a What I Wore Wednesday because I think I practically lived in PJ bottoms and a shirt throughout the holiday break. But today it was back to work and now I'm just in jeans and a t-shirt.

So I thought I would do something a little bit different today in light of my boring outfit. I'm going to show you what I DID NOT wear because I actually threw them in the trash yesterday!

These were my favorite pair of jeans for about the last year. I wore them as much as I could and they definitely look much bigger here than I think my butt is. I told my husband I wanted to hold them up to make it look like one of those weight loss commercials where the people supposedly lost 10 dress sizes!


You can't really tell, but in this picture I'm putting the jeans in the trash. The bottoms are a total mess, one of the buttons on the butt pockets is gone and along one of the back pockets there was starting to be a hole where my underwear was showing -- YIKES! And the biggest reason to get rid of them is that they are just too darn big on me. 


I'm OK to say adios to this pair of jeans. I bought a couple of new pairs with some money that my dad gave me for Christmas and I can't wait to wear them. And now there is no turning back when I'm getting rid of my clothes that are too big for me. I will never be a size 20 again, that's for sure!

3 comments: