Thursday, January 17, 2013

Another Lost Tooth

I can't believe that my 5 1/2 year old has lost another tooth! He is growing up way too fast. This one had been holding on for the last few weeks and he was doing a good job moving it with his tongue and the other day I could tell that it was just ready to come out. 

I worked really hard on the tooth and it started to bleed. This freaked LD out a little and he went to the mirror to go look at it. I guess he was feeling brave and he just yanked the tooth out. Way to go LD! He is such a big boy.


He was smart this time! He asked specifically for FIVE quarters and not $10. The tooth fairy was more than happy to comply with his request.


If you look real close you can see the adult tooth that has grown in crooked behind the space. I'm hoping we don't have to spend too much on orthodontics down the road!



No comments:

Post a Comment