Thursday, December 6, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I've missed a few weeks because of things here and there, but I'm determined to get back on track. I thought I would show off a couple of different outfits I have worn recently, starting with some very casual school attire.


These are some jeans I got from Deb right before I went to Europe in March. They are skinnier at the bottom, but I think they were probably too big for the boots from Old Navy I tried to tuck them into. The shirt is just a school shirt from last year and the sweater I believe is from Old Navy or Target. Nothing too exciting, but I thought I looked kinda cute on this day.


We recently had to head south for the funeral of DC's grandmother. It was definitely a sad trip and we miss her dearly. I didn't really have any funeral appropriate clothing, but I happened to spot this dress at Target right before we left and I couldn't pass it up. I absolutely love the look for this dress and how I felt in it. I added some red earrings from Old Navy as an homage to grandma because she was buried in a beautiful red dress. They tights are from Target and the shoes are from Express. I'm definitely getting better at walking in the shoes, but they are still a little out of my comfort zone.

1 comment: