Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Today's outfit isn't too exciting, but I'm definitely wearing it with pride! San Diego State is playing BYU Thursday in the Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego so I'm trying to wear my SDSU clothes each day leading up to the victory. 


This is a super old SDSU sweatshirt (seriously -- I think it's at least 10 years old!). I was going to wear a different one, but it was too short. GRRRR!

The black "skinny" jeans are from Maurices and pretty much the only pants I wear with these Old Navy boots. 

I have to try to stay warm today because when I got up this morning this is what I saw outside:


You have to understand -- we don't get snow here! A few years ago they cancelled school when it snowed slightly more than this because the buses didn't have proper tires. I'm sure it will all be melted by the end of the day, but it is fun while it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment