Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Friend Making Monday -- Christmas Questions

1. How will you celebrate the holidays this year?  We will be staying home. It is suppose to be our year to go to Southern California, but because we went there last week we decided that it was best to save some money and celebrate at home. With that being said, DC's mom is coming up to visit and possibly his brother and our sister-in-law. I'm looking forward to the break and some time with family.

2. What’s the weather currently like where you live? It's recently taken a colder turn. Just last week we were in the 70s, but now it's in the 50s. It's still not awful, but a lot colder than it was.
3. Do you decorate your home for the holidays? If so, share a picture please!  We finally got our decorations out. It's not all up yet, but it's definitely looking more festive at home. I don't really have a picture of many of the decorations, but I did snap this one of EM the other day after we decorated our tree.


4. What is your favorite Christmas movie? I'm not sure. I'm not one to really have a favorite holiday movie. I guess I enjoy watching National Lampoons Christmas Vacation because DC finds it so funny and I enjoy spending the time with him to watch it.
5. What is your favorite Christmas songs? Again, I don't have a favorite song, but I do like the style of Michael Buble.
6. Do you have an advent calendar?  Yes, we do! And it is actually on the right date right now. 
7. Do you prefer color lights or white lights?  I thought I liked white lights and we put them on our house one year and I just didn't really LOVE it. So I guess I prefer colored lights. I can definitely tell you I don't like the icicle lights! We call them pizzerias.
8. What is your favorite food to eat over the holidays?  I really love those little melt-a-way mints that they sell at the booth in the mall.
9. Do you display a live tree, or do you prefer fake trees?  We have a fake one. It's not the most beautiful thing in the world, but it does the job. I can't imagine spending a ton of money on something that we only keep up for a month at the most.
10. What would you need to make your holiday perfect this year?  I think just surviving will be enough. I have everything I need so I just want to sit back and relax and enjoy the spirit of the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment