Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

When I recently cleaned my closet I came across this cardigan that I hadn't worn in a while. It's a little big on me width wise so I thought adding a belt would help and I think it did.

The best compliment of the day was when one of my students blurted out in the middle of class that she thought I looked great in yellow! I guess I might need to add more of it to my wardrobe.


My shoes are Foxy and I've had them forever! They are comfy and go with pretty much everything. My jeans are from Deb and the black undershirt is the wonder tee from DownEast Outfitters. The yellow cardigan is from Target last spring and the belt is from Maurices.

I have my rosary bracelet on from the Vatican and my earrings are just little studs from Old Navy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment