Monday, November 26, 2012

Friend Making Monday -- Dear Santa

I have absolutely enjoyed following Kenlie's blog at alltheweigh.com. She is so inspirational and one of my favorite parts is the Friend Making Monday. When I first saw this week's topic and cringed a little. I have been desperately trying to save money and not indulge in things I do not need. However, once I started looking around and knew that I was just window shopping it actually turned out to be kind of fun and I found a few things I didn't even know I wanted!

Dear Santa:  List at least ten things that you may or may not need that you’d love to find under your tree this year!   

1. A new pair of Toms. I've bought a few pairs of Bobs recently, but there is just something about having actual Tom's. They are my favorite shoes and I thought this pair was super cute and, I don't know if you can tell, but there is a mustache on the side!


 2. A trip to Paris with DC. I would love to see the Eiffel Tower at night with him and just embrace city and all of the historical places it has to over. I can't wait to go there again!


3. Scratch number 2 -- I would take a vacation anywhere with DC and be happy! I know he wants to go to New Orleans sometime and I would be happy doing any sort of international travel.


4. I have this Dave Ramsey book, but I guess I want the time and energy to actually read it and follow the information inside. I know that this is definitely to key to us getting out of debt.


5. I absolutely LOVE Harvey's seatbelt bags! They are my favorite and I've had the same one for the last about 7 months. I could definitely use a new one and I can't get enough of this purple!


6. While I'm at it I might as well get a new Ipad case.


7. And a matching Nook case :)


8. I recently stopped my gym membership because I don't go enough to make the money worth it. I would absolutely LOVE a treadmill to have at home so I can work on my fitness goals.


9. I have my Weight Watchers membership and I love it. I guess what I would ask Santa for is the motivation and strength to get through this holiday season and know that I can do this and the long term goal is definitely worth it.


10. I wish for this one so bad! LD and EM would LOVE LOVE LOVE going to Disneyland and I would love to experience it with them. EM is so into Minnie Mouse right now and we were planning on going to Disneyland this Christmas, but it just didn't work at. 


No comments:

Post a Comment