Saturday, December 29, 2012

StuCo Layout

Stop the presses!

Hold the phones!

I completed a scrapbook layout! 


I tend to do a lot of scrapbooking of non-major events. I think it's because I don't feel the stress for it to be perfect like I do when I'm doing a layout of a birthday, major holiday or milestone.

On the last the quarter my student council had a little Christmas party where we had food and exchanged white elephant gifts. It was fun and I thought a perfect time for us to grab some photos of our whole group. The kids were great and wanted to do some nice photos and some silly ones. 

When I decided I was going to scrapbook these I went to the Internet to find a sketch that would work with a couple of 4 X 6 photos. I came across this one that is from Sketch Savvy and figured it was perfect for what I wanted!


I'm not sure of all of the supplies I used on this layout because a lot of it was just stuff I had from around the house. 

What I do know is that the letter stickers are Doodlebug Designs and the varsity letters are American Crafts Thickers. 

The stars I bought when Ben Franklin was going out of business up by my mom's house and I think they were Kaiser Kraft. 

The blue Chevron paper is from a LSS, but it says Scrapbook Customs on it. It looks like they have some pretty cool stuff on their website.

Oh! And I almost forgot -- the stitching is by hand with some help from Sew Easy tool by We R Memory Keepers. I love most everything they put out!

Thanks for stopping by and looking! Now off to do another layout! 


No comments:

Post a Comment