Thursday, December 27, 2012

Friend Making Monday (on Thursday) -- Fill in the blank

It has definitely been a busy week. I was hoping to play along with this on Monday, but I was out and about with the kids and my mother-in-law and I just haven't spend much time on an actual computer. Better late than never, right?
 
 
 
1. I want to...be able to run a half marathon without stopping.

2. I’ve never…sat down and watched the movie It's a Wonderful Life.

3. I believe…I can do absolutely anything I set my mind to. I have definitely proved it to myself more than once -- finishing the half marathon, having two children without drugs ...

4. My mind often wonders…Why I waste so much time on Facebook. It seems so pointless, but then again it seems necessary at times. I just can't seem to pull myself away.

5. Last night I dreamed that… About where I can find the cell phone that has disappeared.

6. This morning for breakfast I ate… Nothing yet, but I'll probably either have some pancakes or cereal.

7. My love life is… good because I share it with my wonderful husband.

8. I enjoy…having a nice break from work.

9. When I was a child I used to…play with my Barbies. Now it is funny to see EM playing with Barbies of her own.

10. When I’m in the kitchen I…feel accomplished. We have been doing much better eating at home and I like the accomplished feeling feeding my family a healthy meal gives me.

11. My favorite exercise is...walking. I also enjoyed the rowing I did yesterday at crossfit.

12. When I travel I… always forget at least one thing that I was suppose to bring.

13. My friends would tell you that I am…crafty, dedicated and a worrywart.

14. If I had to eat at a fast food restaurant today I would choose…Chick-fil-a. The one here is suppose to open soon. I can't wait!

15. My favorite… colors are pink, black, and purple.

16. My home is…messy, but getting more organized each day.

17. I read… before I go to bed. Right now I am reading Created by Cindy M. Hogan. It is the third book in a series about a girl named Christy and her adventures after witnessing a crime while on a school trip in Washinton D.C. It's pretty good, but I can't wait to be done so I can move onto other books on my list.

18. The last movie I saw was…Brave. We put it on for the kids last night while I was making cookies and cleaning up in the kitchen. It was good, but I think it spooked the kids a little before bedtime.

19. Music makes me feel…like moving around and dancing!

20. All I want for Christmas is…to get my life more organized. We had a really good Christmas and the kids were spoiled rotten. I don't think I'm going to buy them anything next year -- the grandparents and aunts and uncles seem to take care of them pretty well! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment