Friday, December 28, 2012

Another Project Finished

It is sad when I look around and realize how many unfinished projects I have laying around. Since I have a bit of time off from work I decided that I would remedy some of the unfinished projects and put them to good use. 

This is a shelf I bought off of the local yard sale Facebook page. When I got it it was black and had a black ribbon with white polka dots on it. I probably should have taken a before picture, but I didn't.


I knew I wanted it to go in EM's room so I spray painted it pink to match most everything else in her room. And then I had to wait for it to dry. I think that is where I end up with unfinished projects. I'm all excited and then my enthusiasm dies down during the drying process.

Anyway, I put the hooks back on it and then I added the cute pink ribbon (by American Crafts) and I have my beautiful new shelf to go in EM's room so she can hang up her hats and have a place to set a few small decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment