1. Do you have any Thanksgiving traditions? I have tried to establish family traditions, but nothing has stuck so far. Growing up we always went out for Thanksgiving and we've done that a few times during our married lives, but this year we are going to cook a traditional feast at home.
2. List at least three dishes that are on your family’s table every year. We stay pretty traditional -- olives, stuffing and mashed potatoes with gravy.
3. Do you prefer pumpkin pie or pecan pie? Actually I could do without either of them! I decided instead of buying a buy just because we fill like we have to I am going to make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies instead. I mentioned this to my mom and she was less than thrilled. Not because she was looking forward to pie, but because she isn't a big fan of the cookies either. So I told her I would also make some brownies.
4. Will you watch football on Thanksgiving Day? It will probably be on in the background but I won't be watching with too much interest.
5. Do you plan to exercise Thursday? I would definitely like to get out and do something, even if it is just walking around the neighborhood. I am really interested in the virtual 5K that Kenlie mentioned on her post. I'm going to have to find out more information about that!
6. Do you prefer ham or turkey? For Thanksgiving I'm all about the turkey. We'll do ham at Christmas.
7. Will you shop on Black Friday? I'm not sure. I've surfed through the ads online and I haven't found anything I can't live without, but my mom might want to go out so we'll see what happens.
8. Do you take a nap on Thanksgiving? Nope. I'm not a nap person.
9. Share one dish that probably won’t be on anyone else’s table. I have no idea! Do regular people serve olives?
10. What are you thankful for today? I am thankful for family. I have a wonderful family and I married into a wonderful family. I love my kiddos more than anything in the whole world and I'm lucky that this is a short week of school so I can spend some extra time with them.