Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Adios you stupid good for nothing 10 pounds

I did it! I finally lost 10 pounds!

I have done Weight Watchers a few times and I get to this point and I kind of give up. 

Losing weight is hard and it is previously something that I try to keep to myself because frankly it is embarrassing. I've let myself go too much and I have a negative relationship with food. That has to change and I am bound and determined that this time will be different.

I posted this picture on my Facebook page and received so much love from my friends and family. It definitely motivated me to keep going.


2 comments:

  1. Way to go! Keep going! I never thought WW would work for me but 60 lbs. later and coming up on two years and I am right where I want to be! You can totally do it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the inspiration Melissa! I know WW works, I just need to stick to it!

    ReplyDelete