Tuesday, November 13, 2012

So Lucky

I know this is hard to believe, but I actually did a scrapbook layout! 

I had planned to do one over the weekend, but it was just crazy busy and I always feel guilty scrapbooking when I feel like there are things that need to be cleaned. 

Anyway, DC took the kids to the gym last night and I stayed home to do a layout that I had been meaning to do since June! 

I actually bought the paper when we went to Las Vegas for EM's 2nd birthday. I thought I was going to do something cute about being in sin city for a two year old's birthday, but I just never captured the right moment with the camera.

Instead I did this where I just feel luck to have her in our lives. She is a bundle of joy and just the best thing ever! I love the little playing cards and I had fun laying everything out. 

The paper is all from Scrappin' Time in Vegas as well as the little playing cards and the alphabet stickers. They have some great Sin City themed papers and supplies. The couple of brads on top are from my stash. It's probably hard to tell, but they are fun and glittery. The three candy dots on the bottom left were also from my stash, but I know that that are from Pebbles in my Pocket. They are also glittery!



I'm hoping to get a few more layouts done this week. I have some ideas rolling around inside my head and I want to make sure they get done!

2 comments: