Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Evidently I need to buy some new clothes. Anyone want to win the lottery and share some moolah with me so I can go on a shopping spree. 

I don't really notice too much of a difference in my body, but I've had two people tell me today that I am going to have to start buying some new clothes because the one's I'm currently wearing are falling off of me. It's a nice compliment and I'm feeling pretty good about myself.


My outfit from top to bottom:

My shirt, I think, is from Wal-Mart. I actually bought it from a yard sale site on Facebook and I kinda like how it feels on me. 

Underneath is a Modbe cap sleeve shirt. I like it because it is long and it doesn't ride up on me.

My jeans are from Maurices. I've asked for a Maurices giftcard for Christmas so I can buy a smaller size.

My shoes are from Dillards and are pretty old. They are Born brand and I absolutely LOVE them. They are super comfortable and are fun to wear because they are not my typical black -- they are actually green.

My bracelet is actually a rosary bracelet that I bought at the Vatican and had blessed. It is my absolute favorite bracelet to wear.

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute today! I love the yellow on you! And you most definitely do look like you've lost some weight! Way to you, you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet. Thanks Rachel!

    ReplyDelete