Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Another week and another photo of me! I took this one in my daughter's room again. How come she has a full length mirror and I don't?! I guess I do (in the hallway) but it doesn't work well for taking a self-portrait.

With this outfit I was kind of experimenting and I actually like how it turned out. I've been wearing my skinny jeans (can they be called skinny if they are size 18?!) a lot lately, but always with my boots. I know that as we turn to spring I won't want to be wearing my boots anymore so I thought I would try the jeans rolled up a little with some flats.



The green skinny jeans are from Target (I got them on clearance, of course!) and the cardigan is from Old Navy. The flats are Bobs that I bought from shesteals.com and the belt I found on clearance at Maurices. It is actually too big now so I probably need to punch another hole in it.

The floral printed top is from Dress Barn. Yes, you  heard me right -- I bought something from a store called Dress Barn. I always hesitated going in there because I thought, "who wants to buy clothes from a barn?!" but I actually found some really cute stuff there -- including my favorite earrings!

I know the picture is hard to tell, but I'm wearing a new necklace from Forever 21 ($1.98!) and cute earrings from there as well. I also have on a bow ring that DC "bought" me from Kohl's last year for Christmas. And by "bought" I mean I picked it out and paid for it and he gave it to me as a present. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment