Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

This is actually a photo from the other day (hence not being in the middle school bathroom!). DC and I went to the movies and dinner so I decided to dress it up a little.



The dress is from Target. I bought it on super cheap clearance toward the end of last summer. The leggings are also from Target.

My cardigan is from Old Navy. I absolutely love it and wish I had more of them! 

My boots are from a shoe store in our mall.

I'm feeling pretty good about myself and I look forward to each Wednesday!

And just for fun -- here is a snapshot of DC from our date. I think he bought the jacket at DI. He kept walking around like he was hot stuff. Silly boy!


1 comment:

  1. I could always have more cardigans it seems like. And I think I might have that dress too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete