1. Share five things you hope to do before you die.
- Swim with the dolphins
- Hold a koala bear
- Go to Australia/New Zealand
- Wear a bathing suit I can feel confident in
- Be completely debt free
2. List five things you love about yourself – this one was harder than it should be!
- My eyes
- My thoughtfulness
- My dedication
3. Share the five coolest things that you've done in 2013.
- Gone to the presidential inauguration
- ran/walked a 10-miler
- played soccer in the living room with LD
- Lost some weight
- Finished a 5K with my fastest time yet – 42 minutes
4. List five things that you always have in your kitchen.
- Bananas (at least at the start of a week)
- Milk (fat free and whole milk – for the kids)
- My vitamins
5. Share five places you would like to go on vacation.
- Hawaii – I want to go an actually explore the islands, not just do the touristy things.
- I really want to go see the Great Wall of China
- I would like to see the Ann Frank House in Amsterdam
- I want to go to Australia, New Zealand and Fiji
- I would really like to go on a European vacation with DC.
6. List five celebrities/public figures you’d like to meet.
- Meeting the Pope would be pretty cool
- I’d love to have dinner with Jeff Hornacek. I’ve met him, but it would be cool to actually sit down and just chill with him
- Barack Obama
- Lauren Graham – I just love her!
- Rob Thomas from Matchbox Twenty
7. List five bands or artists you’d like to see perform live.
- Michael Buble
- Matchbox Twenty –going in March!!!
- Kelly Clarkson
- Taylor Swift
- NKOTB – call me crazy, but that would be a childhood dream come true!
8. List five TV shows that you don’t want to miss.
- Biggest Loser
- The Bachelor
- The Lying Game and Switched at Birth
- Emily Owens (I’m really sad the series finale is tonight!)
- Big Brother
9. Share five things you wanted to do as a child.
- Be a journalist
- go to Australia/New Zealand
- Meet Ann Frank – yes, I know she had long passed away, but it was always my go-to person that I wished I could meet
- get married and have kids
- Be a teacher
10. Share five things you hope to do in 2013.
- Go somewhere cool – Germany? The Grand Canyon?
- Continue to drop pounds. By the end of the year I would at least like to be in the 170’s
- Get closer to being out of debt
- Organize/Clean my house
- Scrapbook – especially to finish Project Life for 2013.
Ok – those were actually kind of super hard! They made me thing, but they also helped me to focus on positive things I’ve done and what I would like to accomplish in the future!