Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday -- DownEast Edition

A couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to take part in a bloggers night out at the local DownEast Outfitters. It was super fun to go around the store and check out all of their cool furniture, home decor and of course the clothes. I also loved meeting other bloggers. I felt completely out of my league as many of the women had business cards and very well-established blogs. It was such an honor to be at the same event.

I did receive a $25 gift card to DownEast and I put that to good use right away as I did some clothes shopping. One of my favorite things about the clothes at DownEast is that they are super cute and as an added bonus I was grabbing the XXL and XL sizes when I ended up needing larges. It was pretty  nice.

Here are a couple of the pieces I ended up buying.




I absolutely love this top! It was a little more expensive than I would normally pay, but the way it made me feel it was totally worth it.


Lace is totally in right now and I couldn't pass up on this cute little top. In the store they had it paired with a yellow cardigan and I couldn't resist the combination.

As you can tell I can't get enough of my Old Navy skinny jeans and my favorite brown boots! I would seriously wear them every day if I could make it happen. They make me feel so confident :)

Thanks for stopping by. Just as a note -- I wasn't paid by DownEast for this post (I did receive the $25 gift card at blogger night), I just really love my new clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment