1. How old would you feel if you didn’t know how old you are? Most of the time I feel pretty young so I would say in my early 20s (I’m really in my early 30s). I would love to have the knowledge I have now and go back and really be in my early 20s. I would do so many things differently because I am more mature now. According to the gym my body feels like it is 34 so I definitely need to work on that aspect of things.
2. Are you the kind of friend you’d want to have as a friend? I hope so. I try really hard to be a good friend and I desperately long for friends that I can do stuff with. I think it’s hard when I feel like the people I am closest to live far away from me. I have friends where I live now and they are good friends, I just feel like sometimes I try so hard and something is missing.
3. Look back at the last year. When did you feel most excited about something in your life? I was definitely most excited when I was traveling last year. I went to so many places and saw so many incredible things. It really made me want to focus more on my personal finances so that travel would be more of an option in the future.
4. Have you ever been with someone and not spoken a word, only to walk away thinking that was the best conversation ever? No …
5. If you won 100 million dollars Monday, would you continue doing whatever you usually do on Tuesdays? I would definitely need a day or two to let it sink in. Being that it is so close to the end of the school year I would definitely finish off the year, but then I might seriously consider being a stay at home mom for a while. I know DC doesn’t think I could ever do it, but it was just me and the kids the last few days while he was out of town for work and I know that I could definitely make it work. I love teaching and I wouldn’t want to give it up forever, but I’m missing so much of my kids’ lives while I’m away each day.
6. What would you do differently if you knew no one would judge you? I’m not sure. I feel like I put myself out there a lot and there is nothing I’m holding back on because of a fear of being judged.
7. Share something you do differently than most people. When I bowl I step with my right foot first. This means when I go to release the ball my right foot is also forward. This is completely wrong because it should be your left foot forward so you don’t hit your leg with the ball (which I don’t). I don’t know why, but I have always bowled that way.
8. What’s one thing that you really want to do that you’ve never done? Like Kenlie, I really want to swim with a dolphin. I’m always too cheap to do it any time I’ve had the opportunity. Someday, maybe when I win that $100 million, it will definitely be on the top of my list. I also really want to hold a koala bear. I know that they are not the nicest animals, but they have always been my favorite.
9. If you had to move out of state right now, where would you move? That’s a tough one. My first thought would be San Diego because we have family there, but I don’t think I could permanently live there. If it could be in state I would say more up by the SLC area because my friends and family are up there. All in all, though, I don’t want to move anywhere (except maybe to a bigger house!). I am completely happy where we live now.
10. What is the one thing that you’d like to change most about the world? I would want to change the emphasis on material things and help me realize that making memories and spending time together is more important than anything physical that you could own (I need to work on that one myself!).
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to go to All the Weigh and link up in the comments!