Wednesday, March 20, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Fun!

I know St. Patrick's Day was a couple of days ago, but I thought I would share some of our celebrations.

On Saturday I actually went out and did a half marathon. We started in the industrial park and then ran/walked all the way down to Arizona, went on a trail on the strip and then turned around and came back. It was pretty awesome. 

I had my slowest half marathon time yet, but I'm OK with it because 1-- I finished and 2 -- I am a bit under the weather thanks to whatever gunk has been going around my house.


I spent a lot of my spring break cleaning and with that I was able to actually put out some of my St. Patrick's Day decorations (let's just pretend that I did it the day before the holiday!). 

The hat is just a plastic had I bought at Michael's a few years ago and the beads, garland and sunglasses (sitting on the blocks) are from my awesome friend JM. We were in Venice last year together for St. Patrick's Day, her favorite holiday, and she made sure that we were all decked out. Now the goodies are a part of my decorations.

The "lucky" blocks, the "lucky" card are ones that I made. I also painted and glittered the two shamrocks. I bought them from the Wood Connection and did them while I was up at my mom's house for spring break. Look for some Peeps to show up somewhere on the blog soon! :)



And how could I not post this cute photo! LD was so excited for St. Patrick's Day. It was all he could talk about for at least a week. The shirt might be getting a little small for him, but LD didn't care. And how cute is EM?! I pulled out the "Mommy's lucky charm" shirt and she just lit up. I'm so proud to call these two my kiddos.


No comments:

Post a Comment