If you’ve taken part in Friend Making Monday then you know the rules. You answer the questions on your own blog and then link back to Kenlie’s blog, All the Weigh.
I love doing this because it’s so fun to see different people’s answers to the same questions and it definitely makes you think! Hopefully you’ll play along J
1. Describe the kind of home you would live in if money were no object. After going to the Parade of Homes a couple of times I definitely have some ideas on features that I would like. More than anything I want lots of storage so I can have everything have its place. I would love a HUGE master walk in closet and if possible even to have a washer and dryer in there. I would also like a laundry room with cabinets and a counter with a sink where you can wash out the things you need to before they go in the washer. My main want for a kitchen is to have a double oven. I hate when I have to cook two things and they require different temperatures so I’m trying to balance both and have them turn out perfectly. Only in my dreams, I guess.
2. Are you more conservative in your actions or more rebellious? I am definitely more conservative in my actions. I’m a planner and I want to know what I’m doing and when.
3. Would you go to Mars even if it meant you could never return to Earth? No. I really don’t have any interest in going to Mars. Even if it were a free trip, I just really don’t want/need to go there.
4. Name one song that makes you want to dance every time you hear it. Usually anything by Pitbull and/or J. Lo. Those are the type of songs I love to put on my IPod because they keep me moving and energized.
5. Share one thing that you wish you could go back and do differently in your life. I wish I was more physically active when I was younger so I didn’t have to work so hard now to be where I want to be physically.
6. Share at least one accomplishment that people wouldn’t expect you to be proud of. I am proud of the fact that I do my best work at the last minute. I think this is why I really liked Journalism – you always had a deadline you were working on.
7. Describe one delicious thing that you’ve eaten lately. Yesterday morning I made a cinnamon coffee-cake dish for breakfast I saw on Six Sister Stuff. It is definitely NOT Weight Watchers friendly and was more work than just opening up a box, but it was pretty good. I brought some to work with me for breakfast today and there is only one small piece left at home. I guess everyone liked it! If you want the receipe it is here.
8. If you had a theme song that would play every time you entered a room, which song would you choose? “Girl on Fire” by Alicia Keys. I just feel so empowered and confident right now that I can do absolutely anything I put my mind to.
9. Has technology enhanced your life, or has it over complicated your life? I think it has definitely enhanced my life, but I have to remember not to let it be a time sucker and take away from other things I should be doing like spending time with my children and cleaning the house.
10. If you could get paid to do any job, which job would you choose? I would do something with scrapbooking.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to link back to Kenlie’s site.