Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

I love that it is finally getting warmer and we can wear our capris and shorts and not freeze to death. It's still a tad cold in the morning and at night, but around 4 p.m. it is just perfect!


This isn't he most exciting outfit, but I pulled some capris out of my drawer that are pretty big on me (darn, I guess I need to go shopping!), a shirt I bought off the Facebook yard sale site and my Toms.

I guess what is different about this photo is that I have my glasses on. I don't LOVE wearing glasses, but I went to put my contacts in and dropped one of them on the floor. I was pretty mad about it because I had just barely opened a new pair and had only worn them for a couple of days. It was like throwing money away because I couldn't not find the contact I lost. 

Kind of as punishment to myself I said I had to wear my glasses for a bit. I'm back to wearing contacts now, but I really should wear my glasses more -- I guess they aren't that bad!

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute in your glasses!!! It is a great touch to the rest of your outfit! I love that shirt, btw!

    ReplyDelete