If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Share something that you enjoy doing when you’re alone. Reading
2. What do you plan to eat next? Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal
3. When did you first travel on a plane? Where did you go? I’m pretty sure my first plane ride was from Salt Lake City to San Diego. I think I was in 6th grade.
4. Do you currently have a crush on someone? If so, share a few of the reasons why. I always have a crush on my husband! He is a great dad and a wonderful spouse.
5. List one thing that disgusts you that probably wouldn’t bother someone else. Mayo … pickles … feet … should I keep going?
6. If you could buy a new car tomorrow (and money was no object) what would you buy? I have really wanted a Rav4 for a long time and we found one before we bought our Mazda, but it wasn’t under warranty and it was only a four-seater. I would need one that has a third row.
7. Who was the first person who broke your heart? Gosh … I don’t remember!
8. If you could spend the night with a celebrity tonight, who would it be? Are we talking like a male or just a friend to hang out with? Male wise I would love to spend some time with Adam Levine! He is super hot and hilarious! Friend wise I would love to spend some time with Lauren Graham. I would want her to take me shopping and just gab all night.
9. Are you a morning person or a night person? I’m definitely a morning person. I can wake up pretty easily. I can stay up late, but there is a threshold I have to get past where I’m somewhat intolerable for a little bit and then I’m okay.
10. What’s your favorite board game? Monopoly.
11. Can you play an instrument? If so, what do you play? I played the flute all through junior high and high school. I also picked up the clarinet a little.
12. What is the last thing you ate? I had a couple of bites of cantaloupe this morning. I absolutely LOVE cantaloupe, but I think I either waited too long to cut it or the Costco cantaloupe is not as good as the Wal-Mart fruit.
13. Do you wear a watch? No, but I really want a Garmin running watch. I’m trying to save up for it.
14. Do you go to church? Sometimes. I went on Easter. We go through stretches where we go to
church pretty much weekly and then other times where we don’t go as often. It’s hard with the kids, especially when there is no cry room.
15. Do you ever wish on stars? Yup!
16. Have you ever been on a motorcycle? I don’t think so.
17. What is the last thing you purchased? We went to Yogurtland after dinner last night.
18. How big is your bed? Queen
19. What size shoe do you wear? Usually a 9, but I’m finding in athletic shoes I can wear a 10. I
remember when I used to wear an 8 before I had children!
20. What are you looking forward to most in the coming week? Surviving! It’s the push toward the end of the school year and it’s a super busy crazy time!