Monday, July 15, 2013

Friend Making Monday



I didn't realize I was hungry until I started answering these questions! 

"If you’ve taken part in Friend Making Monday then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!"

Foodie Questions
1. Do you make grocery lists?  Yes and I’m getting much better at sticking to it.

2.  Do you have a routine when shopping in your favorite grocery store?  I usually head to the non-perishable side of the store first and then I hit up the milk at the back of the store all the way up to the front to the produce.

3.  What is your favorite seasoning?  I don’t add a lot of seasoning to things so I guess I would just say traditional salt and pepper.

4.  What is the healthiest food in your fridge right now?  I just went to the store yesterday so I have lots of yummy healthy food like strawberries and grapes and lettuce and so on.

5.  What is the most unhealthy food in your fridge now?  I have a thing of cookie dough that is pushed all the way to the back. I bought it as part of a school fundraiser last October. It’s probably time to dump it.

6. What is the most exotic produce you’ve ever had? I’m not into too exotic of foods – I guess I would say a pluout. It’s a cross of a plum and an apricot.


*this is a stock photo from the web*

7. Tell us about your favorite local restaurant.  I really love a Japanese steakhouse that is local. I always get the chicken and the steak with fried rice. I give all of my mushrooms to my husband and I steal a lot of his onions. I love their salad and the dressing is delicious. It is very similar to Benihanas.

8.  What kind of pasta do you prefer (regular, whole wheat, etc.?)  I usually mix regular and whole wheat. I don’t have a preference. The type of pasta that I like is Penne.

9. If you could make one food calorie-free for an entire week, which food would you choose?  Kit Kat bars. I can’t get enough of them lately and I realize that they are 6 Weight Watchers points – more than I should be spending on candy.


10.  If you had to choose would you rather give up french fries or chocolate?  Oh goodness! I’m not obsessed with either of them so I don’t know which to pick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment