Wednesday, July 10, 2013

DT Doodles -- Week 27

I've never played along with Kiwi Lane's weekly challenge, but I thought after all of the fun I had last week with the blog hop I would join in on this as well.


I pulled out my Fancy Pants My Family paper pack that I bought at the Scrapbook USA expo a couple of times ago. I really love this paper because it has a different texture and weight than most of the other paper I'm use to working with.

Here is the sketch from Kiwi Lane that I followed:


And here is my interpretation:


I had most of the templates that the sketch called for, but I had to improvise in a couple of spots. The templates that I used were:
Bracket 2
Large Bracket 2 and 3
Cascade Trails 1A and 1B
Strip Set 2 inch
Adventure 5
Wildflower 2T

My photos were between 3x3 and 4x6

I can't get over how easy this layout came together and that now I want to go back through all of the weeks and do all of the sketches! I've definitely got some mojo going now and I'm super inspired to keep getting my scrap on :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment