Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Friend Making Monday


1. Do you use coupons?  YES! I go through phases where I am better at using coupons sometimes than I am other times, but I love a good coupon.

2. How often do you weigh yourself?  Daily – it helps to keep me on track and motivated.

3. What was your favorite TV show as a kid?  I really loved Boy Meets World. I can’t wait for the new Disney show about Girl Meets World! I’m so stinkin’ excited!


 4. How often do you drink alcohol?  Like couponing – it goes through phases. I’ve had a few more drinks lately than I had been having, but I’m probably done with that now.

5. Have you ever met a celebrity or public figure that you really admire? Yes – I had basketball player Jeff Hornacek a few times. We met Will Smith  in Wendover, Nevada when he was filming the movie Independence Day and I met Rob Thomas most recently.


6.  If you had to choose between only your cell phone or only your laptop all week which would you choose?  My cell phone because I could use it to make calls, text and do all of my internet surfing.

7. What is your favorite brand of detergent?  Whatever is cheapest – probably  not the best answer, but I don’t have a preference.

8. If there was a movie about your life, who would play the role? I swear I’ve answered this question before! Easy – Lauren Graham. I adore her and I think we kind of look alike.

9.  What book are you currently reading?  It’s called Baby Proof by Emily Giffen. It’s pretty good, but I’m ready to be done and move onto another book.

10.  If you could spend one day on vacation anywhere in the world, which place would you choose?  Just one day? I would go to China and walk along the Great Wall.

Don’t forget to head over to Kenlie’s blog and post your link to your answers there!

No comments:

Post a Comment