Sunday, June 2, 2013

Friend Making Monday (on Sunday)

Wow! It's certainly been a while since I've blogged. I was doing so well and then with school ending and trying to get into a summer schedule I just haven't spent much time on a computer (I do continue to check Facebook through my phone, though!)
Anyway ... here is my Friend Making Monday on summer fun!

1.  What is your favorite summer fruit?  Cantaloupe! I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner every single day! YUM!
2.  Do you know how to swim? Yes. I took lots of swim lessons when I was younger. I haven't done much more than just being lazy in a swimming pool lately, though.
3.  Do you prefer sun or snow?  The sun! I really love the warmth of it on  my face and just relaxing.
4.  What temperature do you like most inside your home?  It is set to about 79.
5.  Is it humid where you live?  Nope. It is super dry here. 
6. What is your favorite food to put on the grill?  I love hot dogs on the BBQ. In fact, I might go have one right now :)
7. Do you prefer to wear a one-piece  or two-piece swim suit?  I would LOVE to wear a two-piece, but for now I'm wearing a one-piece when I hit the pool.
8.  What is your favorite summer drink?  Pink lemonade (okay ... that's my any season favorite drink!
9.  Do you prefer the pool or the ocean?  The pool, for sure! I don't love the ocean because I don't like seaweed and anything else slimey that might touch me in the water!
10.  What are you looking forward to most over the summer?  Just getting my house organized and relaxing. It's nice not to have to worry about work and getting everything done when I have the whole summer to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment