Monday, May 6, 2013

FMM -- A little about me



A Little About Me

1. Have you ever experienced love at first sight?  I don’t think so.

2. What channel is your TV on most? I watch a lot of shows on the basic stations – CBS, ABC and NBC. I also really like the ABC Family Channel.

3. Share one quality that you’re proud to have.  I feel like I’m a good friend. At least I really try to be. I’ll be there for you if you need something and I’m always willing to go above and beyond for everyone else.

4.  Describe your idea of a great evening.  I think just hanging out without anything to do sounds really nice.

5. If your friends were asked to describe you in three words, which words would they choose?  Loyal, dedicated and nice – IDK!

6. What is your favorite holiday?  My birthday!

7. If you could change one thing that would make your life easier instantly, what would it be?  I would have less of an emphasis on food and more on just living and loving life.

8. What is one healthy food that you crave?  Cantaloupe.

9. Do you wear socks when you sleep?  Yup … every night. I hate not having something on my feet.

10. Share at least three things for which you are thankful.  I’m thankful for my family, my friends and my will to keep working toward my goals.

2 comments:

  1. mmmm...i love Canteloupe too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm I didn't think about my birthday! I celebrate my birthday for the entire month of June! I mean, why not?!

    ReplyDelete